Media Manager v2.0 has just been released. The project has had a name changed since the last updated (previously known as MediaInfoFetcher). This is a major update that focus on managing media (Currently TV Shows and Films) and much greater reliability when fetching meta data.
Some of the change high lights are as follows:
- Better searching for film and TV information using XBMC scrapers
- Tool to download and stay uptodate with the latest XBMC scrapers
- Much improved film title and show name lookup by variours searching strategies
- New actions, such as ability to execute system commands on media files and rename the media files
- Enhanced renaming patterns which new token types and optional parts to patterns.
- Can lookup film information from .NFO files.
- Improved configuration options
- New XML store for caching media information
- Improved tag chimp source, that will use the sites API instead of scraping the HTML.
- Maybe new configuration options (and a new configuration format).
- New installer for all platforms.
This has been quite a while coming, but it's finally here. Please use the project website to let me know of bugs or feature requests. Also if you find the application useful then let me know on my blog.
So click here for more information.