I've just released version 1.2 of MediaInfoFetcher. This is a application that can be used to find Film and TV Show meta data, and store it in various formats. It also can be used to rename media files using this data. The latest version can be found here.
Changes are as follows:
- FEATURE: Recursive renaming of media files
- FEATURE: Added a MythTV Store for writing film information to the MythTV database.
- FEATURE: Added logging to the application (Using log4j).
- FEATURE: Added new Film Hybrid source that takes the best of all the film sources.
- FEATURE: Films can now have a genre flagged as primary
- FEATURE: Added new www.tagchimp.com source for films.
- FEATURE: Films can now also have chapter name information and long descriptions.
- FEATURE: Films and TV Shows can now have non numeric ID's.
- BUGFIX: Updated all the web parsers for latest changes to the websites.
- BUGFIX: Fixed text output. Now shows text for "Fetching film from source" instead of "Fetching show from source".
- PERFORMANCE: Speed ups for MP4 store using atomic parsley. It now longer writes metadata unless it needs too and artwork is removed at the same time as writing the metadata.