Media Manager v2.2 has been released. This is a major update that focuses on iTunes integration. Here is a list of the major changes:
- Able to use the latest XBMC addons as media information sources.
- Many improvements to the XBMC addon source.
- Handle TV episodes that contain more than one episode
- Added new File Database store
- Added ability to store seen file information within a database resources
- Added command line tool to print database schemas
- Added configuration option for strip tokens.
- If sources, stores or actions are configured, sensible defaults are used
- Added new database store
- Show/Film search make use of ignore tokens to find media name
- Added ability to configure database resources
- Added images for seasons of shows. These are used by default for mp4 files.
This has been quite a while coming, but it's finally here. The project website has now move to here. Please use the project website to let me know of bugs or feature requests. Also if you find the application useful then let me know on my blog.
The main focus of this release has been updating the XBMC scraper support to work with the latest scrapers and stores that make use of databases.